Essential oils are typically extracted right from the root, seed, leaf, fruit, flower, or bark of a tree or plant. So powerful are these natural, healthy products that one drop is frequently all that is needed
Whether you have used oils for years or are just getting started you will love this pack of oils. Featuring six of the most popular oils, this kit contains everything you need to take those first steps on your essential oil journey.
Made with high-quality ingredients each essential oil has its own unique therapeutic benefit
- Aroma - Herbal, Leafy
- Properties - a powerful purifying and cleansing oil with strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. Known to build up the immune system, relieve cough, and prevent infection.
- Aroma - Floral, Powdery
- Properties - a calming oil that is beneficial for the treatment of issues with the nervous system can help relax feelings of anxiety and promotes calm sleeping
- Aroma - Earthy, Citrusy
- Properties - a refreshing antiseptic and astringent oil that can kill bacteria, eliminate gas, soothe inflammation, strengthen nerves, and uplift the overall mood.
- Aroma - Minty, Sharp
- Properties - a stimulating, antiseptic oil is good for brain and memory health and to relieve symptoms of congestion, asthma, bronchitis, and colds.
- Aroma - Sweet, Citrusy
- Properties - an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant oil is good for increasing circulation, boosting the immune system, and it promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth
- Aroma - Fresh, Light
- Properties - an anti-inflammatory, decongestant, and stimulating oil is useful in the treatment of respiratory problems and mental exhaustion
COMMON USES FOR ESSENTIAL OILSDiffusing: Add 3-8 drops of any essential oil to a diffuser to enjoy healthy natural aroma scent from the essential oil.
Massage: Mix any GuruNanda essential oil with a carrier oil in a 1:10 ratio. Massage into skin.
Bath: Add a few drops of any oil to the bathtub or while in the shower.
Room Spray: Combine 20 drops of any essential oil with 5 ounces of distilled water in a spray bottle.
Caution: Dilute well before applying to skin. Use caution if you suffer from skin issues such as hypersensitivity or damaged skin. Avoid if you are pregnant. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.